When you hire Do it Green Inc. you agree to the the following:
• I understand that Do it Green Inc. will aim to improve the current condition of a carpets state –its condition before carpet cleaning, however, Do it Green Inc. cannot promise to remove 100% of stains or odors nor can it promise to restore a carpet to its original condition. Do it Green Inc. cleaners reserves the right to refuse to treat or wash a carpet if they feel that doing so may damage the carpet or be unsafe.
• Do it Green Inc. technicians cannot and will not be held responsible for damage arising to furniture, valuables, or breakables left within a room before, during or after carpet cleaning has taken place. It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that all such items are removed before arrival.
• Although we can help move large items upon arrival; heavy items will not be moved if it is considered unsafe due to health and safety reasons. Any items that are specifically required to be moved that are deemed heavy, must be emptied first by the client before we arrive for the work to be carried out. If this has not been carried out we will clean around the furniture. If the client insists that we move furniture that has not been emptied (and if it is safe to do so) this will be done at the clients own risk. Furniture isn’t designed to be moved whilst full (added weight) and damage can occur i.e. buckling, twisting, legs breaking etc. Therefore Do it Green Inc. accept no responsibility should damage occur in this instance.
• Do it Green Inc. reserves the right not to be responsible for: cleaning job not complete due to the lack of water or power; third party (pets included) entering or present at the client’s premises during the cleaning process, who causes re-soiling/damage; wear or discoloring of fabric/fibers becoming more visible once soil has been removed; failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard carpet & upholstery cleaning processes, or odors re-activated from old spills/stains.
• No furniture should be placed upon the wet carpets which have just been cleaned. This can cause wood stain and metal rust to transfer into the carpet fibers. Such damage is irreversible and Do it Green Inc. will not take liability for such damage.
Carpets & Upholstery
• Because of the variables involved with the blends of fibers, soiling and environmental conditions that may exist, Do it Green Inc. cannot be held responsible for the following: Aging or deterioration, migrating marks from back of fabrics, unstable dyes, deteriorated foam cushions, restoring white fabrics, urine contamination, finish or glaze loss, frayed piping or welting, broken zips, breakdown of fabric backing, shrinkage, removal of stains, browning, fading, water marking, yellowing, pre-existing wear & tear, loose frames/legs, nicked wood trim, loose or missing buttons.
• All carpet edgings and seams should be correctly fitted in normal circumstances. It is the client’s responsibility therefore to ensure this is the case prior to cleaning. If any edgings or seams are not secure Do it Green Inc. will not accept any responsibility for any loose fibers/yarns subsequently becoming caught in any machinery and being pulling out due to this existing condition, or for any movement/parting of seems due to deterioration of carpet backing/glues/adhesive tapes.
• Can occur when fibers/fabrics made up mostly of natural fibers are exposed to moisture from accidents, maintenance spotting or non professional cleaning attempts, Do it Green Inc. will undertake to avoid any such shrinkage problems by identifying susceptible fabrics/fibers. However, movement/shrinkage can also occur due to loose/poorly fitted/repaired/replaced carpets/seams/edgings. Subsequently Do it Green Inc. will not be responsible for any such movement or shrinkage, due to these existing problems.
Pet Stain & Odor Treatment
• We do all we can do to remove or eliminate pet stains and odor. However, due to the length of time and depth of contamination 100% success may not be attained. You also understand that is difficult to predetermine the result of cleaning pet accidents. We don’t guarantee our customer’s money back with pet urine, fecal odor or stain removal.
• Do it Green Inc doesn’t guarantee 100% removal of stains, due to dye characteristics, pH effects, oxidation and other reactions, some stains may be improved but not completely removed. That’s because some stains could be permanent as they already affect the fibers or dyes of your carpet and upholstery.
• Some stains that are apparently invisible, turn brown after cleaning. Such stains can be caused by sugary liquids, urine or other animal stains which can cause permanent color change in the fiber of the carpet or upholstery, we are not responsable for this type of situation.
• Any protecting agents applied by Do it Green Inc. are done so according to the manufacturer’s instructions. They are not designed to give 100% protection but simply to assist in repelling moisture for a short period of time. There is no guarantee that they will stop any liquid from penetrating fibers, and this is explained at the quotation stage and subsequently applied with the consent of the client knowing this fact. All protectors will wear out and lose their effectiveness and this must be taken into consideration when requesting it. Do it Green Inc. will not accept any responsibility for the product in what it can do and its limitations, and if there are any complaints/issues relating directly to the product then the client must contact the manufacturer directly.
• Do it Green Inc. can not guarantee a 100% removal of stains caused by filtration soiling (dark lines that appear mostly around the edge of a room and under doorways) because the soil particles are so fine they penetrate deep into the carpet pile and sometimes into the backing of the carpet. This comes from air passing through the crack between the carpet and the baseboard or under a close door.
• Payment is due immediately after works have been completed, either by credit/debit card, check or cash. Return checks require a $20 & up service charge.
• In case of a complaint, Do it Green Inc. requires to be notified within 48 hours after completion of the cleaning work. No claims will be acceptable after this time.