– Vacuum, if needed – a light vacuuming in the traffic areas is recommended but not required.- Removing as much debris and dirt from the carpet fiber prior to a cleaning can help ensure our technician is focusing on the deep down soiled in dirt.
– Remove fragile items – or breakable items from the cleaning area and place them in a safe area.
– Move furniture, before our techncian arrives you may want to ensure your carpet is totally clean from wall to wall; our technician can move small and medium size items. Large, heavy items and breakables will be left in place.
– Remove smaller items from the floor – Floor lamps, wastebaskets, toys, and clothing or shoes should all be moved out of the area to be cleaned. It’s also a good idea to lift up and secure things like bedspreads, drapes or dust ruffles with a clothespin to prevent them from getting in the way of our carpet cleaner’s tools.
– Please make a parking space available near the entry and free of obstructions. We will need the space closest to the door we will be entering.
*For condos please note that we don’t park on red or handicap space or blocking other cars.